Tronox values its partnerships with our customers and fully recognizes that our mutual success is built on open communication and a commitment to common principles and business practices. Accordingly, we have set high standards for the way we conduct business in the areas of product safety, regulatory compliance, social responsibility and environmental stewardship.
Tronox Product Stewardship is committed to:
- Observing all applicable product-related laws and regulations regarding the safe production, handling, transportation, and use of our products;
- Understanding the regulatory needs and societal expectations of our customers;
- Sharing regulatory information and assurances with our customers to more effectively manage risk and exposure throughout the product life cycle; and,
- Minimizing the impact our products and processes have on the environment.
In an effort to better communicate with our customers the compliance status of Tronox titanium dioxide pigment, links to many of the more commonly requested regulatory assurance standards are provided below. For more information on regulatory matters, please contact Tronox Product Stewardship.
Product Stewardship Documents
- Biocide Fungicide Preservatives
- BSE TSE (Mad Cow Disease)
- California Proposition 65
- Combustible Dust
- Conflict Minerals
- Food Allergens
- General Restrictions
- Heavy Metals
- Latex Content
- Packaging Waste
- REACH SVHC
- Regulatory Affairs Bulletin
- Shelf life and Storage
- Toy Safety
- TSCA Act