Tronox values its partnerships with our customers and fully recognizes that our mutual success is built on open communication and a commitment to common principles and business practices. Accordingly, we have set high standards for the way we conduct business in the areas of product safety, regulatory compliance, social responsibility and environmental stewardship.
Tronox Product Stewardship is committed to:
- Observing all applicable product-related laws and regulations regarding the safe production, handling, transportation, and use of our products;
- Understanding the regulatory needs and societal expectations of our customers;
- Sharing regulatory information and assurances with our customers to more effectively manage risk and exposure throughout the product life cycle; and,
- Minimizing the impact our products and processes have on the environment.
In an effort to better communicate with our customers the compliance status of Tronox titanium dioxide pigment, links to many of the more commonly requested regulatory assurance standards are provided below. For more information on regulatory matters, please contact Tronox Product Stewardship.
Product Stewardship Documents
- Animal Origin
- Biocide Fungicide Preservatives
- Bulk Packaging
- Combustible Dust
- Conflict Minerals
- Country Chemical Inventory
- EU Reach
- Kosher and Halal
- Medical Device
- MOSH, MOAH, POSH and Mineral Oil
- Persistent Organic Pollutants
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Product Variance
- Prop 65
- Shelf life and Storage