Join the Tronox team
As the world’s largest fully integrated producer and marketer of titanium ore and titanium dioxide, a preferred white pigment that whitens and opacifies paint, plastics, paper, ink and hundreds of everyday products. With nearly four decades of experience and success, we look for talented individuals to join our team.
Our global production facilities and sales organizations are strategically located to serve customers in more than 100 countries. We recruit people with the expertise and drive to meet our customers’ needs around the world, in careers including:
- Plant Operations and maintenance
- Research and development- chemists/ scientists/ technicians
- Plant engineering- chemical/ process engineers
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Safety, health and environment
- Business development/ supply chain management
- Human resources and communications
- Information technology
- Finance & accounting/Treasury/Financial reporting
To encourage employees to reach their full potential and for Tronox to act as a catalyst to enhance employees abilities professionally and personally, we offer an educational assistance program to gain a desired degree or certification related to their field.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tronox is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship.