Join the Tronox team
Tronox Limited is a global leader in the mining, production and marketing of inorganic minerals and chemicals. The company operates two vertically integrated businesses: Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) and Alkali. With decades of experience and success, we look for talented individuals to join our team.
Our global production facilities and sales organizations are strategically located to serve customers in more than 100 countries. We recruit people with the expertise and drive to meet our customers’ needs around the world, in careers including:
- Plant Operations and maintenance
- Research and development- chemists/ scientists/ technicians
- Plant engineering- chemical/ process engineers
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Safety, health and environment
- Business development/ supply chain management
- Human resources and communications
- Information technology
- Finance & accounting/Treasury/Financial reporting
To encourage employees to reach their full potential and for Tronox to act as a catalyst to enhance employees abilities professionally and personally, we offer an educational assistance program to gain a desired degree or certification related to their field.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tronox is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or citizenship.