Make a bright career move
Tronox is always looking for bright, like-minded individuals to join our team of nearly 800 individuals across six sites in Western Australia. From our mine north of Perth, to our mineral processing operation in the Perth hills and our pigment plant in the southern suburbs, we extract and process rich mineral sands into a range of valuable products, including titanium dioxide pigment. This is used to whiten and brighten paints, plastics, textiles and a range of everyday products.
Our careers are also brighter with interesting and innovative work as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Nine-day fortnights, giving you regular long weekends to do the things that matter most to you.
- A range of rosters including equal time rosters, within a metropolitan setting.
- Great careers within the resources industry all within a close proximity to Perth without the need for a long FIFO commute.
- Receive long service leave (pro rata) after only five years.
- Study assistance, covering 100% of the course value so you can continue to learn and advance your career.
- An innovative environment to work in where you have the ability to drive improvements and change.
- Unique operations, which give you exposure to a wide range of expert fields from around the globe.
- Ongoing career development and succession planning.
- Special bonuses and allowances for working on a mine site just two hours north of Perth.
- Incentive payments based on company performance.
- Additional superannuation contributions, above the standard 9%
- The ability to salary sacrifice, using your tax-free money to add to your superannuation or a novated car lease.
- Personal insurances covered to ensure you and your family are looked after during difficult times.